Benjamin Bronfman has an estimated net worth of $100 million. As the son of billionaire Edgar Bronfman Jr he stands to inherit even more than he already owns.
Son to the former CEO of Warner Music Group, it is no surprise that Bronfman followed his father into the music industry. After graduating from the Collegiate School in New York City, Bronfman attended Emerson College in Boston, but dropped out before graduating.
Wiki, Biography, Age, Siblings, Information & Contact
Wiki, Age, Family and Relationship
|Full Name||Benjamin Zachary Bronfman |
|Father||Edgar Bronfman, Jr.|
|Siblings||Vanessa Bronfman , Hannah Bronfman|
|Family Members||Samuel Bronfman , Sara Bronfman , Matthew Bronfman , Edgar Miles Bronfman , Ann Loeb Bronfman , Holly Bronfman , Saidye Bronfman , Samuel Bronfman , Adam Bronfman , Frances Lehman Loeb|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1982|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Children||Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Musician|
|Net Worth|| $100 Million |
|Education||Collegiate School , State University of New York at Stony Brook|
Physical Stats & More
|Height|| 6′ 2″ (188 cm) |
|Hair color||Black |
Biography, Net Worth, Informations and Little Known Facts
Net Worth $100 Million
Source of Wealth: Music
- Bronfman was guitarist for The Exit, an indie/punk/reggae rock band he started with Gunnar Olsen and Jeff DaRosa in 2000, while he attended Emerson College.
- In 2013, Teachers co-produced New Slaves, the first single out of Kanye’s Yeezus album, earning Bronfman his first Grammy nomination.
- Bronfman became interested in progressive environmental technologies & geo-engineering in 2007.
- The firm recently completed construction of its first pilot plant at The Stanford Research Institute. He was integral in convincing his father to invest in the firm, and thus the subsequent appointment of Edgar Bronfman Jr. as chairman. In 2010, Benjamin Bronfman was named Strategic Advisor of Global Thermostat.
- In 2010, Bronfman also became a principal investor and advisor at Algae Systems, LLC,a third-generation bio-fuel company founded by Matthew Atwood that takes waste water from cities (using CO2 captured by GT) and generates jet fuel and diesel.
Bronfman is a former member of the rock band The Exit and is currently the co-founder of the green owl record label.
In addition to his work in the music industry, when not focusing on his vast musical ambitions, Bronfman is a passionate environmentalist. Bronfman’s interest lie in progressive environmental technologies and geo-engineering to reduce carbon emissions. Currently, Benjamin Bronfman is the associate managing director of Global Thermostat. Global Thermostat is an environmental technolgoy firm that seeks to reduce the atmospheric’s levels of carbon dioxide.