Wiki & Wiki : Hugh Grant Wiki Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats Facts
Hugh John Mungo Grant is an English actor and film producer born on 9th September 1960. He has earned BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award and Honorary Cesar Award. In 1982, after making his debut in the Oxford-financed Privileged, Hugh dip into variety of jobs such as wrote book reviews and comedy sketches for TV shows and also worked as assistant groundsman at Fulham Football Club. During this time, Grant as well starred in theatre productions of plays like Coriolanus and An Inspector Calls. Eventually in 1987, Hugh earned his first leading role in the film Maurice. After performing balanced small roles on television and films Grant received mainstream success and critical acclaim from the 1994 film Four weddings and a Funeral. The film became blockbuster hit and bestowed him with his first Golden Globe Award. Later on, Hugh Grant starred in several successful films with variety of roles including Mickey Blue Eyes, Bridget Jones’s Diary, American Dreamz and Cloud Atlas. Outside of the entertainment industry, he has involved with several charities and also a patron of Fynvola Foundation and DIPEx Charity. As far as his personal life is concerned, Hugh Grant was in a relationship with actress Elizabeth Hurley but after 13 years together they ended p their relationship in 2000. After that, he dated Jemima Khan, Tinglan Hong and Anna Elisabet Eberstein.
Hugh Grant Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hugh John Mungo Grant
- Nicknames: Hugh
- Date of Birth: September 9, 1960
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Occupation: Actor, Film Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hugh Grant Wiki Height Weight Shoe Size
Hugh Grant Family Details:
- Father: James Grant
- Mother: Finvola Grant
- Siblings: James Grant
- Partner: Anna Elisabet Eberstein
- Children: Tabitha Grant (Daughter), Felix Chang Hong Grant (Son), John Mungo Grant (Son)
Hugh Grant Career Highlights:
- First Film: Privileged (1982)
- First TV Show: The Detective (1985)
Hugh Grant Wiki:
Given below are the actor Hugh Grant body measurements including details about his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 14 inches
Hugh Grant Interesting Facts:
- Patrick Rondat is his favorite artist.
- Grant owns a production company named Simian Films.
- Grant is a sports lover and used to play tennis, cricket and golf.
- Hugh is an avid fan of a Craven Cottage based, Fulham Football Club.