Ivanka Trump is having a terrible day on Twitter after once again stepping into a burning pile of proverbial crap and pissing off both liberals and conservatives.
The former first girl yesterday shared a photo of herself receiving her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
“This afternoon, I gratefully received my second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine,” she wrote. “Getting fully vaccinated is the best way to end this pandemic and to protect and protect each other.”
This afternoon, I gratefully received my second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Getting a full vaccine is the best way to end this pandemic and protect each other. ?? pic.twitter.com/7zcvuiG0a9
– Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) May 5, 2021
Much like the last time she posted a vaccine selfie, Ivanka has managed to annoy and infuriate just about everyone.
His father’s supporters were not happy …
Hope this is a joke
– Thomas Wojdyla (@thomas_wojdyla) May 6, 2021
Without understanding where the virus is coming from, I doubt the vaccine works as expected
– kite lee (@ kitelee6) May 5, 2021
– Veritas (truth) Durga (fighter) (@VeritasDurga) May 6, 2021
It really worries me. The truth about these injections is coming out, and it is my understanding that you want to “lead by example” your ultimate health and well-being is in jeopardy.
– Linda Meek (@LindaMeek) May 6, 2021
Well, it’s been nice to know you. pic.twitter.com/McTp5yvCKK
– Pablo Cerradura de Puerta (@returnToEzra) May 6, 2021
Omg you will wake up 🤬
– The English Lawn (@AreoCleanse) May 6, 2021
Being a test subject is not my idea of wisdom…. Sad that you and others even put up with this…. I can’t wait for Americans to wake up!
– WhyDoesItMatter (@LeonPrice) May 5, 2021
We are not going to take it. 👍🇺🇸🦅
– Elise Raat (@EliseRaat) May 5, 2021
NO THANKS BUT I AM HAPPY TO LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE IT’S OUR CHOICE IF WE WANT TO GET THIS SHIT OUR NO
– Jessenia parsons (@ Jesseniaparson3) May 6, 2021
Your misleading injections are gene therapy
– Keith Thomas King (@ photoking63) May 5, 2021
And his critics weren’t too impressed either …
500,000. That’s the tweet.
– HRHOurania (@HrhOurania) May 5, 2021
For the virus your daddy said wasn’t a problem?
– Vicki Beddall (@vickibeddall) May 5, 2021
Did you think it was going to magically disappear?
– Jason Glazer (@Jason_Glazer) May 5, 2021
Ugh. I hadn’t seen that name or face for so long. Discordant.
– JunkDrawer (@JunkDrawer) May 5, 2021
It turns out that getting rid of your father was the best way to protect the country from this pandemic.
– Lucy Haines (@lucy_haines) May 5, 2021
Do you remember when your father repeated on TV that he wanted to have incestuous sex with you?
– Betrayal Stickers (@treasonstickers) May 5, 2021
How do you get a chance for something that doesn’t exist? 🤔
– Matt Johnson (@VivaMattyVegas) May 5, 2021
Thanks to President Biden for finally taking the pandemic seriously
– Jayson Elliot (@JaysonElliot) May 5, 2021
Your father said it was a hoax and if he had won herd electoral immunity it would be cruel politics. Apologize to the families of the dead.
– Bobbymax (@ Bobbymax59) May 5, 2021
You are still the worst.
– Angela Belcamino (@AngelaBelcamino) May 5, 2021
There have been more than 32 million reported cases of the coronavirus in the United States, resulting in more than 575,000 deaths, according to the CDC.
Graham Gremore is editor and editor at Queerty. Follow him on Twitter @grahamgremore.