Jeremy Clarkson is a renowned automotive journalist who is widely known for being one of the presenters of the popular automotive programs The Grand Tour and Top Gear. Having started his professional career as a salesman for his parents’ toy company, he then moved on to journalism and then specialized in the automotive sector. After writing for several publications, Jeremy first gained mainstream attention as the presenter of the original Top Gear format in the 90s. In 2002, when the show moved to a new format, Clarkson joined Richard Hammond and James May as regular presenters. During their run from 2002 to 2015, the trio made Top Gear one of the most popular and watched shows in the world. After their departure from Top Gear, the trio joined together to create another automotive series called The Grand Tour.
Along with this, Clarkson has the credit of hosting, presenting and producing a wide variety of other shows, such as Clarkson, Have I Got News for You and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? In addition to these programs, Jeremy is also a highly regarded writer. Over the years he has published several bestselling books and has also written columns for reputable publications like The Sun and The Sunday Times. Now, at the end, let’s take a look at his family life. Jeremy Clarkson has been married twice so far and has three children with second wife Frances Cain.
Personal details of Jeremy Clarkson:
- Full Name: Jeremy Charles Robert Clarkson
- Nicknames: Jezza
- Date of Birth: April 11, 1960
- Place of birth: Doncaster, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Journalist, broadcaster, writer
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Religion: Atheism
- Race / ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Light blue
- Hair color: Light brown
Jeremy Clarkson Height Weight Shoe Size Body Dimensions
Jeremy Clarkson Family Details:
- Dad: Edward Grenville Clarkson (itinerant salesman)
- Mother: Shirley Gabrielle Clarkson (teacher)
- Siblings: Joanna Higton (sister)
- Spouse’s name: Frances Cain (d. 1993–2014), Alexandra James (d. 1989–1990)
- Name of children: Emily Clarkson and Katya Clarkson (daughters), Finlo Clarkson (son)
History of relationship with Jeremy Clarkson:
- Alexandra James (1983-1990)
- Frances Cain Clarkson (1993)
- Elaine Bedell – TV Producer (2002)
- Lisa Hogan – Former Actress (2021)
Highlights of Jeremy Clarkson’s career:
- First film: Cars (2006)
- First TV show: Top Gear (1988)
Distinctive characteristics of Jeremy Clarkson:
- Deep voice
- Imposing height
- Sarcastic mind
Jeremy Clarkson body measurements:
British journalist Jeremy clarkson Below is complete information about height, weight, shoe size, vital stats, and other body measurements.
- To build: Way
- Height in feet: 6’5 ”
- Height in centimeters: 196 cm
- Weight in kilograms: 104
- Weight in pounds: 229 pounds
- Feet / Size: Unknown
Interesting facts about Jeremy Clarkson:
- He is allergic to cats.
- In 2004, he hit Piers Morgan.
- He passed his driving test in his grandfather’s Bentley R Type.
- Outside of the automotive industry, he has a keen interest in engineering and military equipment.
- His first job was as a salesperson for his parents’ stuffed toy business.
- He is recognized worldwide for presenting the famous Top Gear and The Grand Tour auto shows.
- Some of his most beloved cars are Skoda Yeti, Lexus LFA and Alfa Romeo Brera while he really dislikes the Rover car brand.