Wiki & Wiki : Kate Beckinsale Height Weight Bra Size Wiki Stats
The English actress Kathrin Romary Beckinsale was born on July 26, 1973. She started her acting career with a few minor television roles and then made her film debut in 1993 with Much Ado About Nothing. Kate then worked in some British costume dramas and stage productions before starting to search for work in United States during late 1990s. Her early success came with films like Pearl Harbor, Serendipity and The Aviator. Beckinsale garnered wider international fame after staring in 2003 film Underworld and since then has gone on to appear in several more successful acting movies such as Whiteout, Total Recall, Contraband and Underworld: Awakening.
In addition to acting, Kate Beckinsale has also worked occasionally as a model and has made appearances in a couple of advertisements for various brands as well as a few music videos. When it comes to the personal life of the actress, Kate remained in a relationship with actor Michael Sheen for eight years. The couple began dating in 2003 and had a daughter together before splitting in 2003. Beckinsale now has been married to director Len Wiseman since 2004.
Kate Beckinsale Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kathrin Romary Beckinsale
- Nicknames: Kate
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1973
- Occupation: Actress
- Birthplace: Finsbury Park, London, England, UK
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Kate Beckinsale Family Details:
- Father: Richard Beckinsale
- Mother: Judy Loe
- Siblings: Samantha Beckinsale
- Spouse: Len Wiseman (m. 2004)
Kate Beckinsale Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Devices and Desires
- First Film: Much Ado About Nothing
Kate Beckinsale Wiki:
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Wiki: 34-23-34
Kate Beckinsale Interesting Facts:
- She was just 5 years old when her father died of Heart Attack.
- As a teenager, Kate loved to write and even won a couple of writing competitions.
- She studied Russian and French at Oxford University.