Matt Gaetz isn’t letting the whole teen sex scandal / sex trafficking investigation stop him from speaking at a conservative women’s conference at Donald Trump’s Golf Course in Miami later this week.
The Florida anti-gay lawmaker, who is currently under investigation for allegedly sleeping with a 17-year-old girl, will speak at the Women for America First Save America summit on Friday.
“Join me at Trump Doral Friday!” Gaetz tweeted yesterday afternoon. “Thanks to Women for America First for the invitation to share my vision for our great nation.”
Join me at Trump Doral Friday!
Thanks to Women for America First for the invitation to share my vision for our great nation. https://t.co/FxkgaZqeC8
– Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) April 6, 2021
The fact that Gaetz, who voted against renewing the violence against women law last month, is billed as the group’s “special guest” tells you pretty much everything you need to know about, well all.
And now the answers …
This tweet will age badly
– Captain Kirk and cocktails (@cosimcptnkirk) April 7, 2021
Oh shit – hide your children, hide your wives.
– CB is Big Baby Jesus. (@ ConservBlue2020) April 6, 2021
You’re going to jail, it’s the last summer not behind bars
– Mayday Mindy (@ maydaymindy9) April 6, 2021
They are too old for you, my brother.
– Angela ☠ (@bitchyhistory) April 7, 2021
Good luck finding a date. Friday is a school day.
– Ric Swartzlander (@ricswartzlander) April 6, 2021
17 and under, get a FREE behind-the-scenes pass !!!
– (@Sundae_Gurl) April 7, 2021
They INVITED him! Who are these women ?????
– @ Bҽα (@ Bea_Trice55) April 7, 2021
It’s like a weight loss convention inviting the Burger King to speak.
– DeathMetalViking (@DeathMetalV) April 7, 2021
Matt Gaetz will share his vision of lowering the national age of consent to get out of this sticky window.
– Nathan Max (@natemax) April 7, 2021
Here is the vision I would like to share: pic.twitter.com/nWPhsSYGAW
– GoHilary (@GoHilary) April 7, 2021
Child trafficker who supports a guy who says he catches women by the pussy, too much irony.
– David Weissman (@davidmweissman) April 6, 2021
Isn’t that crowd a little old for you, Matt?
And even if you see him, he can no longer forgive you.
– The Ghost of Khashoggi (@ UROCKlive1) April 7, 2021
it’s a “Bring Your Girl” event, right?
– campskunk (@campskunk) April 7, 2021
We are going to find out who Nestor is. pic.twitter.com/uRo9dgyTqq
– Evan (@ daviddunn177) April 6, 2021
Republicans are sick bastards.
– Alex Cole (@acnewsitics) April 6, 2021
Graham Gremore is editor and editor at Queerty. Follow him on Twitter @grahamgremore.