Tate McRae is a young star in the entertainment industry who first gained public attention with her dancing skills, and then moved into the music business as well. Having trained in various styles of dance since her childhood, she started dancing competitively in 2013 and started to gain attention with her fabulous performances at various events. In 2016, Tate joined the thirteenth season of the American dance competition So You Think You Can Dance. Although she was only 13 at the time, she showed exceptional creativity and maturity in her performances throughout the competition and eventually finished in third place.
After his sensational rise through dance, McRae also turned his attention to his musical passion. Using her already established YouTube channel, she started sharing her original songs which generated a lot of buzz online. Soon she was signed by a record company and this marked the start of her real musical career. In 2020, she released for the first time an EP “All the Things I Never Said” and followed with an internationally successful single “You Broke Me First”. With these remarkable achievements in the fields of music and dance, Tate McRae is now recognized as one of the brightest young talents and is said to have a bright future in the entertainment world.
Personal details of Tate McRae:
- Full Name: Tate McRae
- Nicknames: Tatey
- Date of Birth: July 01, 2003
- Place of birth: Calgary, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Singer, dancer
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Race / ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Hair color: Blonde (natural)
Tate McRae Height Weight Shoe Size Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Tate McRae Family Details:
- Dad: Todd Rosner (lawyer)
- Mother: Tanja Rosner (dance instructor)
- Siblings: Tucker McRae (older brother)
- Spouse’s name: Single
- Name of children: Nothing
Tate McRae Relationship History:
- Due to her busy schedule, she hasn’t dated anyone yet.
Highlights of Tate McRae’s career:
- Debut Extended Play (EP): All the things I never said (2020)
- First film: Annie (2014)
- First TV show: Dancing with the Stars (2014)
Distinctive features of the Tate McRae:
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart shaped lips
- Triangular face shape
Tate McRae body measurements:
The canadian star Tate McRae Height, weight, shoe size, vital stats and other body measurements are listed below.
- To build: Lose weight
- Height in feet: 5’7 ”
- Height in centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in kilograms: 57 kilograms
- Weight in pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet / Size: 7 (United States)
Tate McRae Interesting Facts:
- The first names of all his family begin with the alphabet “T”.
- In 2020, she was on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list.
- In 2016, Tate placed third on the reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance.
- She is a highly skilled hip-hop, ballet, contemporary, jazz and ballroom dancer.