David Alan Gest, an American born concert-promoter, author and a tv personality has a net worth of $ 50 million. David was born on May 11th 1953 in Los Angeles, later moving with his family to South California where he grew up. It is in California where Gest met Tito Jackson, and his younger brothers, eventually Gest considered the Jackson’s his closest friends.
Wiki, Biography, Age, Siblings, Information & Contact
Wiki, Age, Family and Relationship
|Full Name||David Alan Gest|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1953|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Ex Spouse||Liza Minnelli|
|Profession||Entertainer, Comedian, Producer and Television Personality|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||5ft 8in (173 cm)|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Favourite Singer(s)|| Michael Jackson |
Biography, Net Worth, Informations and Little Known Facts
- In January 2007, Gest appeared as a judge on ITV1’s Soapstar Superstar, for one night replacing Michael Ball who was coaching the singers. Later that month it was announced that Gest had signed a one-year deal by ITV to appear in his own reality series entitled This Is David Gest, which began on April 22, 2007. He also took cameras for a rare glimpse of the Jackson family house in Encino, California, where he met Tito Jackson and his children as well as matriarch Katherine Jackson. He was one of the four judges on ITV1’s entertainment series Grease Is the Word and also starred on “Greased Lightnin'”.
- Gest paid ITV to be released from his contract in July and ITV came back saying they had no idea what to do with him. Gest was quick to come out and say that he wanted to be released: “My lawyers negotiated an early release so I could host The Friday Night Project on Channel 4”, Gest told The Sun.
- David Alan Gest (May 11, 1953 – April 12, 2016) was an American entertainer, comedian, producer and television personality. Gest produced the highest-rated musical television special in history, Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration:
- Gest appeared on the 2006 series of the British reality television show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! He became the first American to have three prime-time series in the UK. Gest appeared in Celebrity Big Brother in the UK in 2016 but due to illness had to leave after 13 days.
- On April 12, 2016, Gest was found dead in his room at the Four Seasons Hotel in East London’s Canary Wharf district, at the age of 62. His death was described by police as involving no suspicious circumstances.It was soon reported Gest died of a stroke.
Net Worth $50 Million
Source of Wealth: Concert Promotion
He is most widely recognized for his numerous appearances on a variety of reality shows such as “Grease is the World” and the show “I am a Celebrity-Get Me Out of Here”. David Gest is currently running his own personal reality show”This Is David Gest”. Gest is currently residing in the Memphis, Tennessee.
In the early 1980s, David Gest admitted to have undergone multiple plastic- surgery operations from one same surgeon who operated Michael Jackson. In the year 2006, Gest finished fourth place series of “I am a Celebrity-Get me out of here” that was aired on the ITV in United Kingdom. In 2007, he again appeared on ITV1 as a judged in the “Soapstar Superstars”.