Amybeth McNulty began to accumulate artistic experience through theater and after honing her skills there, she finally entered the on-screen entertainment industry in her early teens. The year 2013 marked his simultaneous on-screen debut in films and television series. After a few minor gigs, Amybeth rose to prominence in 2017 when she started starring in the CBC / Netflix drama series Anne with an E. Her portrayal of the cast’s lead character Anne Shirley met with praise from the criticism and the overall success of the series presented. it among the largest international audience. Thereafter, her screen career grew rapidly and she is now recognized as one of the most promising young artists in the industry.
Amybeth McNulty Personal Details:
- Full Name: Amybeth mcnulty
- Nicknames: Amybeth
- Date of Birth: November 7, 2001
- Place of birth: Letterkenny, Ireland
- Nationality: Irish-Canadian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Race / ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Blue
- Hair color: Blond
Amybeth McNulty Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Amybeth McNulty Family Details:
- Dad: He is Irish.
- Mother: She is canadian.
- Siblings: Nothing
- Spouse’s name: Single
- Name of children: Nothing
Amybeth McNulty Relationship History:
- She has not had any romantic relationship with anyone so far.
Highlights of Amybeth McNulty’s career:
- First film: A Risky Business (2014)
- First TV show: Agatha Raisin (2014)
Distinctive characteristics of Amybeth McNulty:
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Effervescent smile
Amybeth McNulty’s body measurements:
The following list contains Amybeth McNulty Measurements full details including weight, height, shoe size and vital stats.
- To build: Lose weight
- Height in feet: 5 ′ 4 ″
- Height in centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in kilograms: 47 kilograms
- Weight in pounds: 103 pounds
- Feet / Size: 7 (United States)
Amybeth McNulty Interesting Facts:
- She’s a vegetarian.
- Due to her parents, she holds dual citizenship in Canada and Ireland.
- Because Amybeth is a vegetarian and didn’t want to wear real fur, she turned down a role in the popular Game of Thrones TV series.