One of the legendary stars of the global entertainment industry, Judi Dench has had a prolific career spanning decades. From the late 1950s her career began in the theater, and after a long job there she started working on screen in the mid-1960s. started to gain momentum and in just a few short years she gained notoriety as one of the most talented and well-known actresses in the industry. With numerous blockbuster movies and TV series to her credit, Judi is arguably most widely recognized for her supporting role in several films in the James Bond franchise. She first took on the role of James Bond boss “M” in the seventeenth installment of the GoldenEye film series (1995) and continued to hold it until her last appearance in the Twenty-fourth film. the Specter series (2015).
Besides the James Bond films, Dench also holds role credits in several other blockbuster films and TV series. Overall, she has had a highly acclaimed and commercially successful acting career, backed by accolades like the Golden Globe Awards, Tony Awards, Olivier Awards, and Oscars. Finally moving from his professional career to his personal life, Judi Dench married actor Michael Williams in 1971, sadly deceased in 2001. The couple have a daughter together, named Tara Cressida Frances “Finty” Williams. Since 2010, she has been dating conservationist David Mills.
Personal details of Judi Dench:
- Full Name: Judith Olivia Dench
- Nicknames: Judi
- Date of Birth: December 9, 1934
- Place of birth: Heworth, York, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Religion: Christianity
- Race / ethnicity: White
- Eye colour: Blue
- Hair color: Grey
Judi Dench Height Weight Shoe size Shoe size Body measurements Facts
Judi Dench Family Details:
- Dad: Reginald Arthur Dench (Doctor)
- Mother: Eleanora Olive Jones
- Siblings: Jeffery Dench (older brother)
- Spouse’s name: Michael Williams (1971 to 2001)
- Name of children: Tara Cressida Frances Williams (daughter)
History of relations with Judi Dench:
- Michael Leonard Williams – Actor (1971–2001)
- David Mills – (2010-present)
Highlights of Judi Dench’s career:
- First video game: 007: All or nothing (2004)
- First film: The Third Secret (1964)
- First TV show: Hilda Lessways (1959)
Distinctive features of Judi Dench:
- Short hair
- A prominent mole on his forehead
- Tattooed Carpe diem on his right wrist
Judi Dench body measurements:
Actress Judi Dench Full details of height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements are below.
- To build: Way
- Height in feet: 5 ft 1 in
- Height in centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in kilograms: 65 kilograms
- Weight in pounds: 143 pounds
- Feet / Size: 7 (United States)
Interesting facts about Judi Dench:
- She has very poor eyesight now.
- Her professional acting career began with significant theatrical work.
- Growing up, she actually wanted to be a designer.
- Since the age of 60, she has received seven Oscar nominations.
- Among the vast international audience, she is known for the role of “M” in several James Bond films.